Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

2.6.14 Samford Snowpocalypse

http://www.alabamas13.com/story/24654419/samford-honors-employees-for-their-efforts-during-snow-storm

I may have mentioned once or twice that Samford is an awesome place to work. Yesterday's event was one more example. In a convocation at Reid Chapel, employees were recognized for the work over the "snowpocalypse". It was wonderful and horrifying, all rolled up into one package. If you look really close, you can see me. I am the bright turquoise beach ball. Yep, thats me in all my glory.
But seriously, those who were honored, well, we really appreciate the kind words but it was truly a community effort. Everyone, and I mean everyone, stepped up to the plate to take care of his or her fellow man. It was an awesome and God-filled event. I feel so very blessed to have been a part of it. Dont I look happy??? So sad. So sad.

 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment